WHY INVEST IN A FRANCHISE
While franchising is the most popular route for a business owner to expand his/ her business, becoming a franchisee of a successful business is equally attractive. Here are the key reasons why it makes business sense to become a franchisee of a company offering a good product/ service.
- It costs less to become a franchisee than to setup a business ground up and move along the steep curve
- The product/ service is tested and market ready
- The product/ service is accepted by customers in atleast one region
- A minimum required setup, process, and systems would be in place
- Some investments would have been made in promotions and brand building The company would have knowledge on the markets and customer requirements
- The product would have less resistance in newer regions
- The revenue and cash flow models would be in place
HOW A FRANCHISE WORKS
Once you buy a franchise and become a franchisee of a company, you are legally allowed to represent the company in your specified region. You will carry the brand, the product/ services and be able to market these products to your customers and run your business as your own. You will be adequately supported by the company in terms of training, know-how, promotions, discounts/ incentives as and when they are announced by the company. You will also be privy to the company’s future plans and encouraged to participate constructively in the company’s growth strategy. .
THE FRANCHISE PROCESS
The route to becoming a franchisee is a fairly simple one. There is an initial enquiry where both parties try and understand the background, business and its model. This is followed by detailed discussions which includes a franchise timeline plan. Post this is the paperwork – the Disclosure Agreement and the signing of the Franchise. Once this is done, the new franchisee is given the required training and the facility is ready for business. .
Our franchise offerings are spread across the U.S. and currently have franchises for the following companies, in the locations represented below. If you are interested in any of franchises do get in touch with us or just fill in the form below and we will get back toy you.